For information about buying or selling units in the property trusts please contact John Dalley

Units in the property trusts can be traded at any time at any price agreed between a buyer and a seller.

Unit Holders can transfer Units between entities by completing a transfer form which can be found within this section of this web site and submiting this form to the Trustee for registration.

All of the property trusts managed by Benlee Company Pty Limited are classified as Unregistered Managed Investment Schemes, there is a requirement for investors to be Wholesale Investors as defined by the Corporations Act.

Unit Holders wishing to sell Units in any of the Trusts need to complete the following Unit Transfer Form, have it signed by both the seller and the buyer and then post the original copy to the Trustee as indicated on the Form.

Unit Trust, Unit Transfer Form for all Trusts

When submitting a Unit Transfer Form to the Trustee applicants need to supply certain additional documentation as shown on the below Off Market Transfer Information Required. 

Off Market Transfer Information Required

Benlee Property Trust No 9 Off Market Transfer Form  Benlee No 9, unit transfer form